Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Had choir ytd. Got scolded D: We shall improve our discipline! Haha during choir, there was this song and this part that the Sops weren't supposed to sing. And I was the only person singing 'I..' and everyone laughed. Lol very funny. AND AND I found fellow small-handers! Sabrina and debbie :D yay, small hands.
Took the bus home home with Jing today. Jing said that when she was crossing the overhead bridge, she saw this student holding a bag of stuff to his face. Then when he saw her, he stuffed it in his pocket. She thinks it's drugs. I think it is too. My gosh..
OH YES. Yesterday, stupid A
scolded screamed at a bunch of sec3s and 2s before choir. Like she is in no position to scold them lor. 'Cause they were telling ghost stories and laughing. Then I guess A just felt left out and lonely so she wanted to get their attention. She screamed at them. What's her problem?! It's like she talks loudly to the sec1 juniors and uses her phone during choir and she screams at them for talking BEFORE choir?! There's definitely something wrong with her. Meatball, meatball :D So what if she's bigger (literally)? Does this mean that she has more authority over us? Stop your nonsense preaching and go back to lying about fake boyfriends.
4:21 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style